Army of Darknezz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Site of the Army of Darknezz

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rulez and Regulationz of The AoD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shalakan
Admin

Rulez and Regulationz of The AoD Empty
PostSubject: Rulez and Regulationz of The AoD   Rulez and Regulationz of The AoD I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:28 am

- - These are the Codes of The Army of Darknezz - -

1) We will have NAP's (No Attack Policy) with different Alliances, this means that there is to be no attacking nor farming of any player with the alliances on the NAP list. (Check list for details) If caught doing so you will be required to return the Ki Energy that you took, if a more severe attack happened, then you will be dismissed from AoD at once and dealt with by the alliance you attacked!
- - If this happens to you from an Alliance on the list please let me or the SiC (Second in Command) know at once, let us know (WHO, WHEN, and WHAT WAS TAKEN from you) So we can get this resolved, do not retaliate unless it was 2 or more attacks.

2) There is no need to over farm. Over farming is considered more than 1 full 100 AT's (Action Turns) that is not including the Prying turn (1 AT). No more than 2 attacks on a player in a 3 day period. If caught doing so, you will have to repay what you took after the 2nd attack.
- - If done to you, please let me or the SiC know so we can get it resolved as quickly as possible!

3) There are no attacking members of The AoD, at all, if seen or heard that you attack a fellow member, you will be released immedietly!

- - If there are more rules that you can think of, please let me know, so I can add them quickly, seeing this is a new alliance!
Back to top Go down
https://aod-db.board-directory.net

Rulez and Regulationz of The AoD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Army of Darknezz :: General :: Rulez and Ranking System :: Rulez of the Army-
Jump to: